THIS AGREEMENT is to certify that ________________________________ here in after referred to as Seller; and __________ (Buyers name) hereinafter referred to as Buyer; have entered into an agreement for purchase of the horse described below and on the terms and conditions set forth here.
DESCRIPTION OF HORSE:
Name: __________, Breed: __________ , Color: __________ , Markings: __________ , Sex: __________ , Foaled: __________ , Registration No: __________ , Sire: __________ , Sireís Breed: __________ , Sireís Reg.No: __________ , Sireís Color: __________ , Dam: __________ , Damís Breed: __________ , Damís Reg. No: __________ , Damís Color: __________ .
PRICE AND PAYMENT:
For a consideration of the purchase price of $__________ , Seller agrees to sell Buyer the above described horse. The full purchase price of $__________ , is to be paid in full at time of offer.
SELLER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
1) Seller does guarantee that the above described animal is free and clear from all liens, encumbrances, or charges of any kind whatsoever, at this date, and that there are no sums due or about to become due against above animal for work or labor done, board, or training, and do hereby warrant and defend same against any and all claims whatsoever.
2) Seller warrants said horse to have no known undisclosed health problems, unsoundness, or unusual behaviors.
3) Seller shall transfer all owner and registration papers of the above described horse to the Buyer, once payment is received in full.
4) Seller agrees to release physical possession of horse to Buyer after the full purchase price of $__________ has been paid in full.
5) Seller makes no future warrantees of health, soundness or temperament issues of the above described horse.
BUYER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
1) Buyer agrees to the following payment for purchase as follows: Full purchase payment in the amount of $__________ at the time of this offer. Seller is authorized to retake possession of said animal should Buyer default in this contract continuing for 30 days or more, and all sums paid upon said contract shall be forfeited by Buyer to Seller. And Buyer agrees to pay for all costs incurred of repossession including legal fees.
2) Buyer is responsible for all veterinary, farrier, or boarding expenses attributed to the above described horse once Seller agrees to release physical possession of horse to Buyer after the full purchase price of $__________ has been paid in full.
3) A boarding fee of $5.00 per day will be initiated beginning thirty days from the signing of this contract should above described horse remain under Sellers physical possession after entire purchase amount of $__________ has been paid in full.
4) Buyer is responsible for shipping fees and fees related to veterinary exams and certificates necessary for transportation of above described horse to the Buyerís location.
5) Buyer is responsible for shipping fees and arranging transportation of above described horse to Buyerís location.
6) Buyer agrees to hold seller harmless from any loss or injury to said horse including any sickness, disease, theft, death, or injury suffered by the above described horse or any other cause of action arising from or connecting to the boarding and shipping of this horse unless such loss, sickness, or injury is due to the willful and wanton gross negligence of Seller.
THUNDERBIRD LIVESTOCK SALES AGREEMENT